Jubilee Pipes - .pipes and flutes for children.  Class sets of instruments.
RSS

wood pipes
woods
Workshops
powered by

My Blog

School Visit

One of my jobs is to go relief teaching in Hastings schools.  One of my favorite schools is in the country near Hastings.  I took a box of my 2012 pipes along with me as reward for those who finished their writing assignment, which was an article about how the pipes are made.  At the end of the day six students felt they were able to play one of the tunes they learnt that day, to the rest of the school in assembly.  Very impressive!!

15 Comments to School Visit:

Comments RSS
Libby on Sunday, 20 October 2013 8:57 a.m.
Hi Chris Thanks for being our teacher for the day. Thank you for the pipes, Im practicing very hard on perfecting Twinkle, Twinkle little star!
Reply to comment

adresy on Wednesday, 18 March 2015 7:10 a.m.
Otherwise, you can certainly pick a method to dull but not really original Thanks on her perhaps even sleeping this bedroom to be controlled by our own baby's
Reply to comment

Midgett on Tuesday, 20 September 2016 10:25 p.m.
In this case, Brickit does not also point out bricks within their ad. To ensure means they need ton't be too much to beat.
Reply to comment

Rodway on Tuesday, 1 November 2016 5:37 p.m.
d never even come close to running 26 miles non-stop. If you keep stressing over the idea that you're only going to last a few seconds or minutes in bed, chances are that's what will happen. Through this article, I am going to share some of the various tips that can prove helpful for making your resin flooring or resin floors as well as epoxy flooring last longer.
Reply to comment

Wilhoite on Thursday, 10 November 2016 11:43 p.m.
Le piante tropicali soffriranno il freddo molto di più vittoria quelle già adattate a climi differenti.
Reply to comment

Eubanks on Monday, 14 November 2016 11:23 a.m.
Place the seeds in the spongepots according to the instructions of the Germination Package.
Reply to comment

Zakrzewski on Monday, 14 November 2016 9:37 p.m.
There is definately a great deal to learn about this subject. I love all of the points you've made.
Reply to comment

Adler on Wednesday, 16 November 2016 6:22 p.m.
Reply to comment

Blackman on Wednesday, 16 November 2016 7:02 p.m.
Diferente da maior número das rotinas de musculação, objetivo no treino não é chegar à falha, na popular intensidade” ou ficar dolorido.
Reply to comment

Prowse on Wednesday, 16 November 2016 7:11 p.m.
Um dia, ao passo que vasculhava uma rede social deparei material sobre e-book Estrias Nunca Mais, e me chamou a atenção.
Reply to comment

Jiron on Thursday, 1 December 2016 12:42 a.m.
Hello, I ⅼog on to yⲟur blog like every week. Your writing style is ɑwesome, kᥱep up the ցood worк!
Reply to comment

Townsend on Sunday, 11 December 2016 1:13 a.m.
Make sure however that you leave enough time to do every one of the outside windows before it starts getting cold and dark - whether it's winter then start outside. The door which suits your house interior is probably not suitable for a workplace or shopping complex. A spring hinge is made in ways that it facilitates the automatic closing in the door because spring motion.
Reply to comment

Weekes on Thursday, 15 December 2016 9:39 a.m.
Thankѕ for shɑring your thoughts on Jubilеe Pipes. Regards
Reply to comment

Page on Sunday, 25 December 2016 1:37 a.m.
Ƭhіs site was... hoow do I say it? Relеvant!! Finally I've found something tɦat helped me. Cheеrs!
Reply to comment

Bresnahan on Thursday, 23 March 2017 11:49 p.m.
naturally like your web-site but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth on the other hand I'll definitely come again again.