Jubilee Pipes - .pipes and flutes for children.  Class sets of instruments.
RSS

woods
Workshops
powered by

My Blog

Art?

Is this Art?

I once studied under Frl. Koch at the Goeteanum, as part of my teachers course on Steiner education.   She is a most amazing person. Once, when a student spilled some paint, she wouldn't let us clean it up until we had all looked at it from the point of view of a painter/ artist. Since then I have often taken time out to do the same.  This morning I spilled my coffee cup.  The dregs flew high up the wall.  I looked.  I think the pattern is amazing, so I am sharing it in the hope someone else may find it amazing too.

Here are three fotos i which I have tried to capture the results,  I am afraid not so well.   Have a look!

Number One

Number Two

Number Three.

I hope you enjoyed these fotos and fotograf some of your own adventurestoo.  I would love an email of your results.  Cheers Chris the Pipemaker on <<[email protected]>>

8 Comments to Art?:

Comments RSS
cv services on Wednesday, 28 June 2017 9:02 p.m.
I often have the question that what is art actually? According to my theory every single worn that will take your audience by surprise is art. Burt most of the people refer it with the painting and the work that are done using the physical efforts. As for me making people laugh is also an art.
Reply to comment

R_ashwin on Wednesday, 21 March 2018 5:27 p.m.
Am totally impressed with this File explorer online help tutorial.This is too good and every user of windows 10 learn here where to searching file explorer windows 10 ?Here are many more advantages of explorer that you have to learn through this Junction.Thanks a lot.
Reply to comment

Watch Cowboys vs Panthers Game on Monday, 11 June 2018 12:40 a.m.
The NFL released the Cowboys' 2018 schedule in April. Dallas opens at Carolina on the road, then plays its first home game of the season against the Giants. Here's a full look at it below, with preseason times now confirmed by the Dallas Cowboys vs Carolina Panthers
Reply to comment

Watch Packers vs Bears 2018 on Monday, 11 June 2018 6:57 a.m.
The Packers had requested to open the season at home to celebrate their centennial season, as they have planned a variety of events to commemorate it — including a concert in advance of the game. Packers Live Stream
Reply to comment

GGG Canelo on Sunday, 1 July 2018 6:16 a.m.
In September, Canelo and GGG met in the ring for the first time across a competitive 12 rounds of action that ended in a split draw. The battle drew a record crowd for an indoor boxing event in Las Vegas, selling out T-Mobile Arena in less than two weeks and bringing legions of fans from Mexico to Kazakhstan and everywhere in between. Peter Nelson, Executive Vice President, HBO Sports, said, "The biggest fight of 2018 is now upon us: Canelo vs GGG 2 live free. On September 15, the rematch will prove middleweight and pound-for-pound supremacy. We are pleased to present it live by HBO Pay-Per-View."
Reply to comment

Eagles vs Falcons Game on Thursday, 26 July 2018 2:52 a.m.
The 2018 NFL playoffs continue Saturday, Jan. 13, as the Philadelphia Eagles host the Atlanta Falcons in an NFC divisional round game at the Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. Falcons vs Eagles Game Live Atlanta (11-6) beat the Los Angeles Rams 26-13 in a wild-card game last weekend. Philadelphia (13-3) had a first-round playoff bye.
Reply to comment

Watch Joshua vs Povetkin Live on Sunday, 29 July 2018 12:21 a.m.
However, with nearly two months to before the monumental dust-up at Wembley Stadium, Joshua’s promoters Matchroom Boxing, will be confident of another sellout in the capital. Here are the tickets that are left for the undefeated Brit against Watch Joshua vs Povetkin Live Free the powerful Russian challenger.
Reply to comment

Watch UFC 229 on Tuesday, 14 August 2018 6:46 a.m.
But even if it took a little longer than expected, the 28-year-old Russian isn’t upset about how things panned out. And it’s not just because she gets to fight in a pay-per-view event. “In the end, I’m happy because this will be a bigger show and Khabib (Nurmagomedov) is my favorite fighter,” Kunitskaya said. “So I’m so happy that we’re going to have a chance to fight in the same card.” Lightweight champ Nurmagomedov, of course, is set to close out UFC 229 Fight Online Free in a highly-anticipated showdown with former two-division champion Conor McGregor. The bout order has yet to be finalized.
Reply to comment