Jubilee Pipes - .pipes and flutes for children.  Class sets of instruments.
RSS

wood pipes
woods
Workshops
powered by

My Blog

New Camera

The fotos that you see on my blog up to now have all been taken with a handy "point-and-shoot" pocket camera.  It has been useful as it is very small. I longed for clear close-ups so I went and bought a camera that will do "macro" work.

Here the first fotos with this camera.

"Woody" the cat enjoying the sunshine.

Woody the cat enjoying a nibble on some therapeutic silver beet.

A blackboy blossom.  [The fiddle tune is "Blackberryblossom".]
It looks like I'll have to get composing music now.

The Blackboy peach tree enjoying the morning sun.

A close-up [macro] of some plane-tree wood.

A macro of some Mahogany.

A macro of one of the plane-tree pipe's fipple.

A macro of the repair on a pipe on the lathe.

Certainly the previous camera has been outperformed!

Cheers, Chris the Pipemaker

10 Comments to New Camera:

Comments RSS
custom writingservice on Monday, 4 December 2017 2:10 a.m.
New camera for macro of the repair on a pipe on the lathe the great previous camera has been outperformed. Nice job the plane tree pipes and some plane tree the great enjoying the morning sun,keep it up.
Reply to comment

help on Friday, 15 December 2017 4:29 p.m.
nice
Reply to comment

sutton on Thursday, 19 April 2018 11:27 p.m.
When I see this picture here, one thing will be clear that the pictures taken from your new camera was really awesome.You will upload different kind of photos over here and each one have perfect quality. I am expecting more pictures from here.
Reply to comment

sutton in home senior care facility on Thursday, 19 April 2018 11:28 p.m.
When I see this picture here, one thing will be clear that the pictures taken from your new camera was really awesome.You will upload a different kind of photos over here and each one have perfect quality. I am expecting more pictures from here.
Reply to comment

buy imperial yellow bricks from UK on Friday, 14 September 2018 11:21 p.m.
Great web site you have got here.. It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you!

st on Monday, 7 May 2018 2:01 a.m.
He was behind a woman that was crouching down with his camera, in between her legs under her [url=http://www.styledress.co.uk/]sexy dresses[/url] taking pictures,” she said. Barnes told the woman to stand up. "It drew a lot of attention. I was not quiet about it at all. I wanted to embarrass him,” she said.
Reply to comment

sdf on Monday, 7 May 2018 2:01 a.m.
From the strong exaggerated sholders, to the sexy plunge wrap neckline and wrap skirt. It's a bold dress that's not for the timid! It's not available online yet, but you can still shop the labels looks over at Forward (click right). If you love the strong look, then scroll down to shop inspired sexy dresses
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Tuesday, 11 September 2018 3:31 p.m.
I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.
Reply to comment

Smith on Friday, 14 September 2018 6:46 p.m.
Very good blog about this post. I have seen many posts but not seen such a post before. I am really thankful to you for this post. Buy gym flooring for home online
Reply to comment

gym mats for sale on Friday, 14 September 2018 7:41 p.m.
Wow! Your new camera is really awesome for photo graphic interested persons, me too. Actually i am very found to get natural photos from every where.
Reply to comment